[zEditor] Send button not working

Bài viết hay nhất1
Can someone help me? Just added zEditor awhile ago, and it seems the "Send" button ain't working.
http://gameass.forum-board.net/

Sorry, I use english.
  Bài viết hay nhất2
Does it say anything when you click it? If not, please check if the "Reply" button is next to the "Quote" button.
Read the FAQ to see if your problem is in there.
  Bài viết hay nhất3

Zero wrote:Does it say anything when you click it? If not, please check if the "Reply" button is next to the "Quote" button.
Read the FAQ to see if your problem is in there.

It doesn't say anything when clicked, it's like a button without doing anything. Reply button is on the left side of the Quote button. If you want a test account:
name/ Bot
pass/ PMed

Thanks for the support.
  Bài viết hay nhất4
I changed Unauthorize unofficial forms to post messages and private messages on the forum to No, under Security tab. It didn't allow the editor to send the ajax command which made the error alert function fail to trigger. Thanks for reporting this bug. I've noticed that you're using js for the post buttons, which causes your buttons to go blank in the new post. Css can achieve the same thing but faster and better
Code:

.post-options a[href$="mode=quote"]:after {
content: "Quote"
}
.post-options a[href$="mode=editpost"]:after {
content: "Edit"
}
The code above selects every <a> element in .post-options whose href attribute value ends with "mode=quote" or "mode=editpost", then adds the content inside them.
  Bài viết hay nhất5

Zero wrote:I changed Unauthorize unofficial forms to post messages and private messages on the forum to No, under Security tab. It didn't allow the editor to send the ajax command which made the error alert function fail to trigger. Thanks for reporting this bug. I've noticed that you're using js for the post buttons, which causes your buttons to go blank in the new post. Css can achieve the same thing but faster and better
Code:

.post-options a[href$="mode=quote"]:after {
content: "Quote"
}
.post-options a[href$="mode=editpost"]:after {
content: "Edit"
}
The code above selects every <a> element in .post-options whose href attribute value ends with "mode=quote" or "mode=editpost", then adds the content inside them.

Oh I didn't think that would do it, thanks Zero. Wow, you even help 2x at a time. I'll change them now. Thanks again.
  Bài viết hay nhất6
You cannot reply to topics in this forum