[zEditor] FAQ

Bài viết hay nhất1

Q: Làm sao để cài đặt mod này?

Xem bài viết này

Q: zEditor hiện ở đầu trang, không ở dưới bài viết

[list[*]Bạn có nhiều hơn 1 {postrow.displayed.U_POST_ID} trong viewtopic_body hoặc đặt <div class="zeditor"></div> không đúng chỗ. Xem lại bước 5.1, 5.2 và 5.3. Nếu vẫn không sửa được, bạn có thể tạo một topic và mô tả lỗi ở trong đó, mình sẽ giải đáp sớm nhất có thể.
[*]Bạn chưa đổi giá của version đúng với phiên bản bạn đang sử dụng
[/list]

Q: zEditor không gửi được một số bài viết / An unexpected error has occurred

• Server của Forumotion bị quá tải từ những requests bạn gửi (Request limit exceeded)
  • Vào Quản Lý Tổng Thể, dưới Forum chọn Security. Tìm Unauthorize unofficial forms to post messages and private messages on the forum, chọn Không

Q: Làm sao để xoá bỏ quick reply thừa ở cuối trang?

Vào Quản Lý Tổng Thể, dưới Messages and e-mails chọn Cấu hình diễn đàn. Tìm Allow Quick Reply, chọn Không

Q: Nút Reply và PM không hiện?

• Vào Quản Lý Tổng Thể, dưới Messages and e-mails chọn Cấu hình diễn đàn. Tìm Display "Quote" button, chọn Có
  • Nếu bước trên không sửa được, vui lòng đọc lại bước 5.5

Q: Tôi đang sử dụng phpBB3 / Invision, tôi muốn làm cho nút Reply và PM nằm bên trái?

Thêm code dưới đây vào css
Code:
.pbutton{float:left}
  Bài viết hay nhất2

Q: How to install this mod?

Visit this thread for more details

Q: zEditor appears on the top of the page

• You might have more than one {postrow.displayed.U_POST_ID} in viewtopic_body or you did not place <div class="zeditor"></div> in the right place. Please re-read step 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3. If you think you did follow those steps correctly and it still doesn't work, open a topic and state your problem in there, I will take a look at it asap
  • You didn't change the value of the version variable correctly

Q: zEditor cannot send some messages / An unexpected error has occurred

• Forumotion's server is overloaded with your requests (Request limit exceeded)
  • Go to General, below Forum tab, select Security. Look for Unauthorize unofficial forms to post messages and private messages on the forum, select No

Q: How can I remove the default quick reply at the bottom of the page?

Go to General, below Messages and e-mails tab, select Configuration. Look for Allow Quick Reply, select No

Q: Reply and PM button don't show up?

• Go to General, below Messages and e-mails tab, select Configuration. Look for Display "Quote" button, select Yes
  • If that does not solve the problem, make sure you follow step 5.5 correctly

Q: I'm using phpBB3 / Invision, and I want to make the Reply and PM go to the left?

Put this in css
Code:
.pbutton{float:left}
You cannot reply to topics in this forum